ORDER FALLALEAF PRODUCTS FROM LAZADA NOW
- Baked goodies taste and smell extra aromatic with Fallaleaf! (Similar concept to cooking with banana leaves, lotus leaves etc.)
- Proudly made in Malaysia.
- Bringing back tradition with a modern twist!
- Each plate is crafted from a ‘upih pinang’ that naturally falls to the ground, causing no harm to the environment. We have a minimum carbon emission policy that uses ISO/TS 14067 as a guideline.
- Great for parties, outdoor activities and everyday meals.
- Microwave-safe; heat food up to 2 minutes (on high) and up to 100°C.
- Oven-safe; from 120°C to 200°C for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Hot or cold, anything can be served in Fallaleaf products.
- Chemical free plates that work great with young children
- In the interest of keeping things au naturel, chemicals (i.e ink or glue) of any form are not added. What you get in your hands, is a leaf that has been molded into desired shapes using patented heat and steam technology, thus retaining its iconic natural colour and patterns.
- All Fallaleaf products are cleaned, sterilised, and packed.
- Re-use Possibilities* – Our customers say they are too attached to the products to use them only once! You can re-use them by gently washing the plates, rinsing, immediately wiping them with towels and then leaving them to dry.
- SIRIM TESTED
- SAA U150 TESTED
- DDT FREE
* Stain marks may occur with certain food types and plate shapes may slightly change after re-using.
* We recommend one time use for baking purposes.